HI-USA: A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION
The Los Angeles Council of Hostelling International USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established for educational and charitable purposes. The Los Angeles Council of HI-USA is responsible for the development of HI-USA hostels in Los Angeles, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Kern, San Bernardino, and northern Orange Counties.
"To help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people through hostelling."
"That hostellers become caring world citizens who are catalysts for intercultural exchanges and understanding, and who are stewards of the earth."
- All materials must be submitted to the Los Angeles Council of HI-USA by March 15, 2013.
- Download an application
- More info
New E-Edition of The Wanderer: December 2012
- Check out the latest edition here.
Rail Europe Deals of the Season!
- There are various 20% discounts on a number of rail passes available. Find out more here.
Congrats to the 2012 Spirit of Adventure Award Recipient: Alice Path
- Alice Path is a high school counselor and teacher. She has traveled extensively throughout the Americas and Europe, including a yearlong, single-engine airplane voyage to over 80 destinations across North America, South America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
- Alice will give a presentation on her travels and receive her award at our Annual Members Meeting on Sunday, June 3 at 12:00 p.m. R.S.V.P. by calling 310-393-6263 x26.
- More info on our Spirit of Adventure Award page.
2012 Travel Grant Winner: Jenna Tico
- Check out the 2012 HI-Travel Grant here.
Rail Pass Consulatations: Make Your Appointment Today!
- Available: Tuesday through Saturday in Santa Monica
- 10:00 am
- 11:30 am
- 2:30 pm
- 4:30 pm
- Plan, book, buy, and leave with your pass in hand!
- No fees! No hassle with shipping! Support your local non-profit!
- Call (310) 393-6263 x 24 or email firstname.lastname@example.org