Part of the Official Charity Program of the LA Marathon
Team Hostelling International welcomes runners and walkers of all experience levels who share the common mission:
To help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people through hostelling.
No experience is necessary!!! Join the hostelling movement to promote cultural awareness among youth and adults of our nation by running for Team HI! For the 2013 marathon season, Team HI is giving YOU the option to run a full OR half marathon on the beautiful Stadium to the Sea course. Click on the Los Angeles Marathon or 2 Person Marathon Relay tabs to register.
When you register with Team HI, you not only support our amazing community programs, but you also receive these great benefits:
- Hostelling International (HI) will front the cost of registration (and training)!
- Team Pasta Dinner the night before race day.
- Bag check @ start w/delivery to the finish.
- Chance to win great prizes in our annual Opportunity Drawing.
- $50 off the fundraising minimum for every runner you recruit!
That’s not ALL! Top 15 fundraisers receive:
- Free hostel bed the night before race day at HI-Santa Monica, located directly next to the finish line!
- Free equipment storage on the day of the marathon.
- Free shuttle from your bed to the start (no trying to coordinate a ride and fight the traffic)!